Foxit Reader has vulnerabilities as well.
* Foxit Reader version 2.2
* Foxit Reader version 2.3 build 2825
* Foxit Reader version 2.3 build 2912
I would suggest all workstations with Foxit Reader be at the latest version of 2.3 build 2923.
What's new in Version 2.3?
The following is a list of exciting improvements introduced in Foxit Reader 2.3.
- Bookmark Design: Makes it possible to have your own bookmarks. Users can create, edit, or delete bookmarks in a PDF file if the security settings allow.
- Multi-tab Browsing: Enables users to open multiple files in a single instance.You can choose to view PDFs in a multi-tab window or multiple instances by setting documents layout from the Preferences dialog.
- Multimedia Player Support: Supports many media formats including audio and video. Read multimedia ebooks with Foxit Reader 2.3.
- Callout and Text box Tool: Creates comments in a callout text box or a box. You can also define their appearance as other commenting tools.
- Commenting Text Tool: Enables users to add most types of text edits by right-clicking on the selected text, including highlight, strikeout, underline, squiggly and replacement. You can also use the Commenting Text Tool to add bookmarks for PDF files.
- Rulers and Guides: Provides horizontal and vertical ruler guides to help users align and position objects on the page. Right-clicking on the ruler enables you to change the unit of measurement.
- Magnifier: Magnifies areas of the PDF files easily as you work on Foxit Reader.
- Automatic Scrolling: Allows users to view documents without using mouse actions or keystrokes.
- OCG Support: Enables the user to view related content stored in a variable number of separate layers.
- FDF Related: Opens FDF files directly with Foxit Reader without any import implementations.
- Optimized Rendering:Supports progressive rendering and significantly reduces the response time from the user interface events.
- Improved Link Tools:Allows users to add actions to links, such as go to a page view, open or execute a file, open a web link, etc.
- Improved Snapshot:Enables users to print the selected area in Foxit Reader by simply selecting the Print option from the context menu.
- Search Enhancement:Allows users to float, move and resize the Full Foxit Search box.
- Better Annotation control:Groups drawing markups to help users operate objects collectively, and allows users to move annotations through pages.
- Font Information:Lists the fonts and the font types used in the original document in the Properties dialog.
- Updated Command Line:Allows users to open password protected PDF documents with a simple command prompt.
- Streamlined UI:A completely redesigned UI with a new look and feel makes Foxit Reader more intuitive than ever before.
- Many bug fixes.